Come teach with us!
Do you want to leave a lasting legacy in people's lives with the work you do? Teaching a child to swim lasts a lifetime!
If you have a passion for teaching kids and swimming, we need to talk. We’re looking for a reliable, nurturing and energetic swim instructor who will be responsible for the swim development and confidence building of our students.
Our instructors benefit from consistent teaching shifts with flexible hours. The starting rate of pay is $16-$18/hr based on your education, certifications, and experience. When appointed you will receive 26 hours of advanced training in our methodology and processes.
You can expect:
- Flexible schedule that allows you to pick your schedule and it stays consistent each week
- Good pay, working as many hours as you would like, starting at 4 hrs/week
- Great team environment and support system
- Learn how to make a positive impact on a child’s life
- Only need your bronze cross for the right candidate
The team at Aqua Life Swim Academy has over 24 years of experience in developing aquatic skills in children and adults and we are always keen to hear from enthusiastic swimmers who would like to be part of our growing instructor team here in Ottawa.
Although we teach swimming to all ages and abilities, the majority of our students are pre-school and elementary-aged children, so you really have to enjoy working with this young age group.
***PLEASE NOTE: Our current needs are for Fall employment, we are currently training instructors for September***
Priority will be given to instructors with a valid driver's license and access to a vehicle/reliable means of transportation.
- Bronze Cross
- Lifesaving Swim Instructor/Red Cross Swim Instructor
Experience working with children and personal transportation are considered an asset
We have three locations:
- The Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget DR (Kanata)
- Holiday Inn, 101 Kanata Ave (Kanata)
- The Holiday Inn Nepean 2055 Robertson Rd(Nepean)
Job Type: Part-time